Image Hosted by ImageShack.usE-Mail Me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Cathy~TWLK. Make your own badge here.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Socktoberfest2010


  • Chili Soup
  • French Toast Bake
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Stir 'n Drop Oatmeal Cookies


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Completed Blanket
  • Comfort Knitters...
  • Images of Received Squares


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Please Visit The Shawl Ministry


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    medal-blog-button


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us FingerlessGlovesKnitalong MultiDirectionalKnitalong

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Monday, October 10, 2005

    ~Finished Objects~Gotta Love 'em~

    FINISHED Socks!!!!!!!!
    These are some nice toasty warm house/clog socks. I love them. This was a project I started about a month ago and just let sit - can't remember what the yarn is, but it is really a pretty natural tweed. They worked up super fast on size 5 dpn's - instant gratification project! Gotta love those! I think I'll be making more of this type of sock for the winter - I just got my first oil bill - UGH! (another excuse to knit ;))
    I started working on the 2nd mini Red Sox sock last night during the movie with my girls (While You Were Sleeping), and did something totally outrageous after the little heel - I put it down in total disgust and am now off to see if I can figure it out - with some magnifiers! lol
    Have a great day!

    Comments on "~Finished Objects~Gotta Love 'em~"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/10/2005) : 

    Those are great. Where did you get the pattern. I could use a fast knit like that.

     

    Blogger Cathy said ... (10/10/2005) : 

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

    Blogger chris said ... (10/11/2005) : 

    Those socks are fabulous! They look so warm and comfy, and I bet they'll get a lot of use this winter. (Living in Hawaii, I wouldn't know too much about winter, but I'm guessing. :)) I'm inspired to make some fun ones like those for myself. Great job!

     

    post a comment