Image Hosted by ImageShack.usE-Mail Me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Cathy~TWLK. Make your own badge here.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Socktoberfest2010


  • Chili Soup
  • French Toast Bake
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Stir 'n Drop Oatmeal Cookies


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Completed Blanket
  • Comfort Knitters...
  • Images of Received Squares


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Please Visit The Shawl Ministry


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    medal-blog-button


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us FingerlessGlovesKnitalong MultiDirectionalKnitalong

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Tuesday, November 01, 2005

    ~Who needs a stomach anyway?~

    Goodbye October and Halloween
    (that's little Beau with a Halloween Bandana and a Glow Necklace for his First Halloween! along with my two youngest in their matching sweaters!)
    and WelcomeImage Hosted by ImageShack.us and Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Turkey day ;)
    I can't believe November is here already! Wow! I better start thinking about Christmas gifts.
    This is going to be a short post as my ENTIRE digestive tract is staging a revolt against me, and my body hurts so badly that I feel like I have been run over, repeatedly, by a HUGE truck. Working in a Pre-K through 8 school, this is to be expected I suppose, but it still surprises me every time it happens! Also, being the "optimistic" person that I usually am, I got up this morning sick - convinced myself that it would pass after a nice hot shower etc.... I took the shower - "it" hadn't passed - I called to postpone my dentist appointment, was given a HUGE guilt trip about it, so I decided to go - I went and...... guess what???..... "IT" got worse! Needless to say, after pulling over on the highway twice on my way home because of "it" - I am here in my house, in my sweats, talking to you lovely people and hoping that "it" will leave SOON before all of my kids get "it". oiy!

    If I can manage to keep myself upright, I will work on my doll some more - I'd like to cast on my fingerless gloves, IF I can locate the pattern (that I'm SURE I put in a "safe" place so I wouldn't "lose" it!!!!!!!! I really hate my logic sometimes - you would think I would KNOW that when I put things away "safely" they go into the black hole in my house, NEVER to emerge again! --------- how come we can't lose the things we could care less about? hmmmmmmmmmm? I'm sure things will look better when I don't feel quite so AWFUL, and hey it could be worse.... my husband could be sick!! ;) ;) I wonder what the "good wife" would do in that situation? (have some fun reading that ;)). Lisa had some thoughts on being a "good wife" too!

    I saw this on Penina's site and thought it was cute. What kind of Blogger are you?
    Your Blogging Type Is Thoughtful and Considerate

    You're a well liked, though underrated, blogger.
    You have a heart of gold, and are likely to blog for a cause.
    You're a peaceful blogger - no drama for you!
    A good listener and friend, you tend to leave thoughtful comments for others.

    Enjoy the rest of your day!
    Cathy

    Comments on "~Who needs a stomach anyway?~"

     

    Blogger chris said ... (11/01/2005) : 

    Hi! I found you via Lolly's blog, and I'm so glad I did! :-) I hope you're able to shake "it" and feel better soon! Oh, stomach "its" are the worst. It deserves to be capitalized, "IT," like a Stephen King title. At our home, once someone comes home with "it," you can pretty much count to five and be guaranteed that the number of people with "it" has at least doubled, if not quadrupled. :-P At the risk of sounding like a total dork, I have to tell you that I was completely shocked and thrilled to see bits of knits in your sidebar!! I can't believe that anyone actually reads my blog- I feel so honored!! Take care and hope you feel better soon. I'll be visiting again! :-)

     

    Blogger Karen said ... (11/01/2005) : 

    Oh no, sorry to hear you have it too. :( I was worst Sunday. Probably shouldn't have pushed myself to go to work yesterday - but did, so it lingered. Today I seem to be good. Eating and functioning again. So hopefully you'll be back to normal tomorrow or Thursday the latest. I'll check back in with your blog to see how you're doing.

    PS: I did see that "Good Wife" thing - read it out-loud to Sweetpea (DH), we both got a good laugh.

     

    Blogger Karen said ... (11/01/2005) : 

    ps: since your blog looks fairly new, I'd like to take this opportunity to tag you with the Memi I filled out yesterday!! You're it!!

     

    Blogger Cathy said ... (11/02/2005) : 

    You two are so very sweet - I appreciate your kind words and good wishes (I see no dorks here ;))

    Cath

     

    post a comment