Image Hosted by ImageShack.usE-Mail Me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Cathy~TWLK. Make your own badge here.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Socktoberfest2010


  • Chili Soup
  • French Toast Bake
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Stir 'n Drop Oatmeal Cookies


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Completed Blanket
  • Comfort Knitters...
  • Images of Received Squares


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Please Visit The Shawl Ministry


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    medal-blog-button


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us FingerlessGlovesKnitalong MultiDirectionalKnitalong

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Thursday, October 27, 2005

    ~Reading and Knitting~

    I knit one half of a Knitted Babe last night. I was surprised at how small it is, I guess I expected it to be bigger - I love it - talk about a quick knit! I can see these being fantastic little add ons to gifts. I can't wait to finish this one and make it a little outfit! I guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend - along with attempting to finish my socks-in-progress - you know.......... the ones the puppy unravelled TWICE! I don't know about you, but remaking one sock three times gets tedious. I may just have to put this pair aside and cast on my Swizzle, I LOVE the color of this yarn and can't wait to knit it up!
    On to the book front, Amazon is amazing! I was so shocked to see the package waiting for me yesterday when I got home - what a nice way to perk up a cloudy, cold and windy day :) I was thrilled to say the least! I not only ordered the 6th book in the Outlander series, but also Lord John and the Private Matter. Lord John is a character in the series, but now has his own story - I'm looking forward to reading it also. I will have to make room in my living room built-in bookshelf for the two new acquisitions :)))
    Ok, and I took another one of those silly Quizilla quizes (forgive me, I had a weak moment! lol)
    Knitting Goddess
    You appear to be a Knitting Goddess.
    You are constantly giving and are unconcerned with
    reward, you simply want others to love knitting
    as much as you do. If someone wants to knit
    miles of novelty yarns, you are there for them.
    If someone wants to learn short row shaping,
    you can help. There are no taboos in knitting,
    only opportunities to grow. Everyone should
    have friend like you around if they want to
    learn to knit, and there's a good chance that
    your passion has rubbed off on a few others.
    http://marniemaclean.com
    What Kind of Knitter Are You?
    brought to you by Quizilla
    GODDESS - I am finally a GODDESS ---- now...... if only the people I live with thought of me as any kind of a Goddess, I'd be all set! lol
    Have a great day, I'm off to work. If any of you make the cookies, and have a free minute, leave a quick post and let me know how you like them :). I have a few more recipes that I'll share if there is an interest. One of my favorites for Thanksgiving are Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares (quick, easy, and lowfat).
    Cathy

    Comments on "~Reading and Knitting~"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/29/2005) : 

    Did you say pumpkin squares quick, easy and low-fat?? I'd love that recipe. I haven't made any of your cookies yet but when I do you'll hear about it. :)

     

    post a comment