Image Hosted by ImageShack.usE-Mail Me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Cathy~TWLK. Make your own badge here.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Socktoberfest2010


  • Chili Soup
  • French Toast Bake
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Stir 'n Drop Oatmeal Cookies


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Completed Blanket
  • Comfort Knitters...
  • Images of Received Squares


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Please Visit The Shawl Ministry


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    medal-blog-button


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us FingerlessGlovesKnitalong MultiDirectionalKnitalong

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Sunday, October 30, 2005

    ~Life gets in the way~

    Thanks for your kind notes regarding the recipes. I'm glad you enjoyed them, maybe I can do a weekly recipe or some such thing. I love crockpot recipes also, so if any of you have good ones to share, I'd love to hear about them....

    Life has gotten in the way of knitting this weekend....
    THIS is what we have been doing for the last few days! LEAVES, LEAVES and MORE leaves! The yard will look nicely raked for a day or two, and then the piles and piles of leaves from the woods will blow down and into the rest of the yard and we will begin again! Or.... my neighbor up the hill will leaf blow his leaves down the street and since we live on the bend in the road, they will ALL come into our yard (much like the snow does when the town plows) :(
    Here is a fuzzy picture of one of the deer that visited our yard yesterday morning! They were gorgeous (there were 3) and we didn't want to open the window to snap the pic and scare them, so we shot through the window and the screen.
    Along with all of the yard work, came closet switching. You know..... when you have to drag your winter clothes out and store away your summer clothes. Living in New England, it is a crap shoot as to when to perform this task. Our weather can bounce back and forth from winter to summer to fall in hours and back again. I think it is safe to say that I won't be needing short sleeves in the near future (but I could be wrong). Now, in a perfect world, I wouldn't have to do this, but since we live in an EXTREMELY small house with limited closet space and there are 6 of us living in it (my three girls share a room), I have no choice. It isn't a task that can be completed quickly, so that was the largest part of my day yesterday. I did knit the back side of my little doll from the previous post and an arm and a half. I hope to have time to finish her up today, but.... our town changed trick-or-treating to tonight instead of tomorrow. So I don't know how much "knitting" time I'll have.
    I have also been researching (and I asked on the knitlist) for suggestions on converting flat knitting to circular - any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. I have a very good idea of how to go about it, but would like input from people that have experience with this - maybe it will save me from frogging. It's increasing and decreasing that have me nervous. So, if you'd care to share your suggestions with me and anyone else who happens by here, then leave them in the comments, otherwise feel free to email me! I appreciate all help given.
    Have a wonderful Sunday!
    Cathy

    Comments on "~Life gets in the way~"

     

    post a comment