Image Hosted by ImageShack.usE-Mail Me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Cathy~TWLK. Make your own badge here.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Socktoberfest2010


  • Chili Soup
  • French Toast Bake
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Stir 'n Drop Oatmeal Cookies


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Completed Blanket
  • Comfort Knitters...
  • Images of Received Squares


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Please Visit The Shawl Ministry


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    medal-blog-button


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us FingerlessGlovesKnitalong MultiDirectionalKnitalong

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Thursday, October 27, 2005

    ~Ramblings~

    You are dishcloth cotton.
    You are Dishcloth Cotton.
    You are a very hard worker, most at home when
    you're at home. You are thrifty and seemingly
    born to clean. You are considered to be a Plain
    Jane, but you are too practical to notice.
    What kind of yarn are you?
    brought to you by Quizilla

    Hard worker, love to be at home.... yes. Plain Jane.... not sure about that, I'll have to ask around. Born to clean.... when I was younger maybe, now I'm too tired and I realize how quickly life goes by, hence I am NOT as nutty about cleaning as I used to be. Practical..... hmmm, I guess I am. lol What are you???????

    This is my sock-knitting bag! I love this thing! I have the Port-a-Pocket, but I like this bag even better. I can adjust the handle (with a good ole knot, hang it over my wrist, my shoulder, a chair if I'm out and I can fit the sock in progress in the bag. The price was right - I got it at Michaels with a 50% off coupon so it was under $4.00 - WOOOOO HOOOOOO I love a bargain.

    I just found out that the 6th book in Diana Gabaldon's Outlander Series was out on October 16th! I LOVE this series. I stumbled upon the first book years ago in a used book store (I LOVE books as much as I love yarn), and couldn't put it down. I have enjoyed every one of them immensely so far, although the 5th one didn't hold me as much as the rest. Needless to say, my order has been placed and I will be a very tired, cross-eyed woman when I begin to read. Her books run around a thousand pages - which is fantastic for me as I hate to "leave" a book if I'm enjoying it. My only problem is that I can't seem to put a good book down. I "one more chapter" myself into the wee hours of the morning and then I'm good for nothing for the rest of the day. Ahhhh well, I still can't wait for it to arrive.
    I've been working all morning, and now I'm off to spend an hour or so knitting and spending some time with the puppy (I just pulled a tick off the little guy and he is not happy with me), maybe a good movie while I knit!
    Have a good rest of the day - today is our last field hockey game! Which is fine with me, it is MUCH too cold for me to be outside for that long ;)
    Cath

    Comments on "~Ramblings~"

     

    post a comment