Image Hosted by ImageShack.usE-Mail Me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Cathy~TWLK. Make your own badge here.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Socktoberfest2010


  • Chili Soup
  • French Toast Bake
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Stir 'n Drop Oatmeal Cookies


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Completed Blanket
  • Comfort Knitters...
  • Images of Received Squares


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Please Visit The Shawl Ministry


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    medal-blog-button


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us FingerlessGlovesKnitalong MultiDirectionalKnitalong

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Friday, December 28, 2007

    ~Heaven has a new Angel~

    Our Christmas Angel...

    My Mom's family is now complete in Heaven. The last of the 8 children is now at home in Heaven. They are all together.... my grandparents, all of their children, their sons and daughters in-law, all except for my Dad.

    *****

    My Uncle Mike went home to heaven on Christmas evening. He entered the hospital on Friday evening, took a terrible turn for the worse on Sunday and never recovered. I grew up with this wonderful man who treated me like a daughter and loved my children as if they were his own grandchildren. We are all devastated at this loss, but find comfort in the fact that he isn't suffering and has joined the rest of his family. It was such a difficult Christmas for us with the loss of my Mom in August and losing Uncle Mike was a horrible shock. I pray that he is in peace and knows just how much he was loved and will be missed.

    *****

    Rest in Peace Uncle Mike, our world is not the same without you in it.

    Comments on "~Heaven has a new Angel~"

     

    Blogger betheany said ... (12/29/2007) : 

    Cathy, I am so sorry for all you've had to endure this past year.

    Here's to a happy and healthy 2008 for you and all of your family.

     

    Blogger Karen said ... (12/29/2007) : 

    Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear there is even more grief in your world right now.

    Here's hoping 2008 is the fresh start you need. All the bad stuff will be behind you, and 2008 will be all about healing and health and happiness.

    Take care of yourself. I'm thinking of you each day.

     

    Blogger pacalaga said ... (12/29/2007) : 

    I am so very sorry for your loss.

     

    Blogger Rositta said ... (12/29/2007) : 

    Cathy, I too am sorry to read this this morning. My thoughts and prayers are with you, take care friend...ciao

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/30/2007) : 

    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss girl, ((hugs)) my thoughts and prayers are with you

     

    Blogger Geraldine said ... (12/30/2007) : 

    I am so sorry to hear of your loss Cathy, you have been through so much in this past year....May the new year bring happiness, peace and brighter days.

    I also had a very tough year, I can relate to your sorrow and pain.

    Many, many....Huggs, G

     

    Blogger Geraldine said ... (12/30/2007) : 

    I am so sorry to hear of your loss Cathy, you have been through so much in this past year....May the new year bring happiness, peace and brighter days.

    I also had a very tough year, I can relate to your sorrow and pain.

    Many, many....Huggs, G

     

    Blogger Dorothy said ... (1/01/2008) : 

    I pray you will have a much better year in 2008. I'm so sorry for all the difficulties and losses you've suffered this year.

     

    Blogger ~Kristie said ... (1/09/2008) : 

    Oh sweetie, 2007 was not the best of years for you now was it?

    I'm so sorry for your loss.

    {{BIG HUG}}

     

    Blogger Cindy said ... (1/29/2008) : 

    You are in my prayers. I hope you improve with each new day. Take good care.

     

    post a comment