Image Hosted by ImageShack.usE-Mail Me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Cathy~TWLK. Make your own badge here.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Socktoberfest2010


  • Chili Soup
  • French Toast Bake
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Stir 'n Drop Oatmeal Cookies


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Completed Blanket
  • Comfort Knitters...
  • Images of Received Squares


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Please Visit The Shawl Ministry


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    medal-blog-button


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us FingerlessGlovesKnitalong MultiDirectionalKnitalong

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Tuesday, October 11, 2005

    ~Pain ~ FO ~ Puppy~

    Ugh! Dentist!! Am I the only person that can NOT eat popcorn??? Am I? I love popcorn, popcorn is low in calories (definately a HUGE plus), a person can eat a good amount of popcorn without guilt! THIS person, however, can not eat popcorn without a painful trip to the dentist a week later to have the $%@#$ hulls dug out of her incredibly swollen and painful gums! Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly grateful that there is nothing wrong with the two teeth under the lovely crowns that are surrounding the pain, but the throbbing on the side of my face is causing my eye to twitch, and since I work in an elementary school, twitching isn't necessarily a good thing! Little children are frightened by twitches ;)
    Ah well, live and learn - I'll learn for another 5 years until I forget how much this hurts and then I'll probably eat "just a little"!
    On to happier subjects....
    THE earrings!
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    They are finally finished! They were fun to make, but I'll work on some "normal" sized socks for now!
    Speaking of "normal" sized socks -- I had a sock (similar in style to the previous FO's I posted) half done last night. While sitting happily in my chair (listening to the monsoon-like rains that are causing my yard to look like a pond), nice and cozy, knitting away - My World Was Good -despite the throbbing in my face.Out of no where comes Beau running at full speed between my sock and my knitting bag, grabbing the working yarn on his way by, ripping the needles out of my hands and unraveling the sock down to NOTHING! I love my puppy, I love my puppy, I love my puppy.........
    I have started the socks again and am getting ready to turn the heel -- puppy still has a home, and is still loved.
    Stay dry and happy knitting!
    Cath

    Comments on "~Pain ~ FO ~ Puppy~"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/12/2005) : 

    Sorry about the popcorn. It is yummy and bothers my gums too.
    The earring socks are too cute!
    Karen
    http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

     

    post a comment