Image Hosted by ImageShack.usE-Mail Me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Cathy~TWLK. Make your own badge here.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Socktoberfest2010


  • Chili Soup
  • French Toast Bake
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Stir 'n Drop Oatmeal Cookies


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Completed Blanket
  • Comfort Knitters...
  • Images of Received Squares


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Please Visit The Shawl Ministry


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    medal-blog-button


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us FingerlessGlovesKnitalong MultiDirectionalKnitalong

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Sunday, June 04, 2006

    ~A Light Has Gone Out~

    I have had so many things to post about, but I've been pretty sick the last week and now I just don't have the heart. My last and dearest Aunt has passed away and we are missing her terribly already. She was one of those positive forces that could light up a room and make you feel as though you were the only person on the planet. She was a huge part of my life and my children's lives, was with us every holiday and special event ever since I can remember, and will be sorely missed. We had a chance to say goodbye on Friday night, and she spent that time telling us how VERY MUCH she loved us and how important we were in her life, asking the kids how school and softball was going and telling them her "secrets" for a long and happy life. I will be forever grateful to have had her in my life and I will carry her in my heart always.

    Comments on "~A Light Has Gone Out~"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6/04/2006) : 

    oh, Cathy, I am so sorry! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family ((hugs))

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6/04/2006) : 

    My condolences to your family on your loss. I am glad you had the chance to say goodbye.

     

    Blogger AmyArtisan said ... (6/04/2006) : 

    So sorry to hear about your loss Cathy! Your family's goodbye time sounds like it will be treasured by all of you. You're all in my thoughts & prayers!

     

    Blogger Karen said ... (6/04/2006) : 

    I'm so very sorry for your loss, Cathy. I know she is still there with you, and won't miss a single special event or holiday, even though she has moved on to a much better place. I'll be thinking of you and your family.

     

    Blogger Patti said ... (6/04/2006) : 

    Big ((HUGS)) to you, Mark, the kids, your mom and dad. I will never forget the poker/card games we shared with her. And the many great memories of her. She always cracked me up. Heaven is surely a happier place for having her! With prayers and love, Patti

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6/04/2006) : 

    Oh Cathy, I am so sorry for your loss. More thoughts, prayers, and positive energy coming to you and yours.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6/05/2006) : 

    I'm so sorry. Big hugs!

     

    Blogger Debi said ... (6/11/2006) : 

    I'm so sad for your loss Cathy! I'm sending big hugs for you and yours!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/12/2007) : 

    Cathy,

    That is beautifully done. The few I saw were rathre negative and the photos were about killing in Irag.

    I gather the colorful afghan is something you have created? Both Chris and you obviously have the "genes" from Mom. Somehow I only got Dad's "genes" and although he was gruff, at the end I finally understood he really did love me! Great job.

    I don't have a web page now, and may not have time to set this up until I return from our trip. I have printed your letter to show to Charlie. Perhaps he will at least appreciate that the Net can be used for nice things.

    Has Christine ever seen this site of yours" Also, I guess you do it for either one of 2 reasons: keep in touch with others and show your marvelous artistic talent.

    You Go Girl..... Love and hugs from Charlie and I to all in your great family.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/12/2007) : 

    Wow! Cath, I never knew about this tribute and you caught me off guard. As I wipe away my tears, I will always remember the happy holidays and fun times we had together with Gramma Rose. - Love you Christine

     

    post a comment