Image Hosted by ImageShack.usE-Mail Me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Cathy~TWLK. Make your own badge here.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Socktoberfest2010


  • Chili Soup
  • French Toast Bake
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Stir 'n Drop Oatmeal Cookies


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Completed Blanket
  • Comfort Knitters...
  • Images of Received Squares


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Please Visit The Shawl Ministry


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    medal-blog-button


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us FingerlessGlovesKnitalong MultiDirectionalKnitalong

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Wednesday, April 26, 2006

    ~I have Title Block~

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.usHi Everyone!
    Spring is Springing here in good 'ole MA!Image Hosted by ImageShack.us How do I know this? Wellllllllllllllllllll, let me tell you..... I can't breathe, everything is blurry because my eyes are all red and ITCHY, I sound like someone clipped a clothespin to my nose and I have those LOVELY black allergy circles under my eyes - have I painted you a pretty picture? hmmmmmmmmm? lol Well, I REFUSE to complain (too much) about this, because it is WAY better than the Snow word!Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Things are poking up out of the ground and there are buds on the trees - I'm thrilled to say the least! Spring does have it's draw backs, such as May flies - nasty, annoying, teeny tiny little black bugs that swarm around your head, fly into your mouth when you talk and bite around your hairline etc. - I have a serious dislike of them - Beau is none to thrilled either - and then there are the mutant mosquitos that we grow here in our brook - you can RIDE these beasts.... and ticks! have I mentioned the TICKS? eeeeeeeeeeeeew. But I really am happy it is Spring ;) lol

    I haven't knit a thing since coming back from NJ on Saturday - we've had games and practices and fundraisers and then there is the grocery shopping and cleaning and cooking and laundry, lets not forget the laundry.... so since today is WEDNESDAY, which is my day off, I am going to pop a movie into the DVD (after turning on the washing and drying machines) and knit a bit - wooooooooo hoooooooo! I have a couple of hours before the next Varsity Softball Game - we are 8 and 1 and Lyss made the SWCL-East top 10 hitters! YAY for her! Hopefully that will help in the scholarship department also :) We have another game tomorrow, Prom Friday and tons of games this weekend along with DH's Birthday. Busy week and weekend BUT ITS SPRING so that's ok! :)

    Lolly had an interesting post yesterday regarding "knitting philosophies"( thanks Lolly!), which prompted me to think about my evolving "crafting philosophies" - first off, I didn't know that I had any, but I guess I do and they change with time. When I was younger, I had time and patience for the BIG projects, Kint and Crocheted afghans and jackets, sewing my own clothes, repairing clothes, intricate beading projects and very detailed cross stitch projects. I find that now, even though I still love a challenge and learning new things, I opt for small scale challenges, such as learning cables and how to incorporate them into patterns I have, learning a new cast on for socks etc. Life has become so busy and hectic that I enjoy projects that I can take with me to a game, a school band concert, etc. Instant gratification projects would be a good way of putting it I guess. I love knitting socks - not just because they are quick, but because I can incorporate new techniques and stitch patterns into them, and because they are fun to knit, the yarns are gorgeous, they are portable and people like hand knit socks. I knit, dolls for the girls, baby items, mittens, fingerless mitts etc. So my "philosophy" has changed over the years and no doubt it will change again - I wonder what my next phase will be like:) What's yours?

    I also borrowed this idea from Lolly - It was fun looking through all of the music - some of it dates me and THEN SOME, but I have a wide range of musical interests. Go on over, try it and have some fun!

    http://www.hotfreelayouts.com/music.php

    I'm off to knit and movie watch! Have a Great day!Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Comments on "~I have Title Block~"

     

    Blogger Karen said ... (4/26/2006) : 

    Why does every season have to have a down-side?? Spring allergies and bugs sure are the downside to spring. I hope you are feeling much better soon. Enjoy your day of DVDs and kntting - sounds wonderful.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/26/2006) : 

    I know what you mean allergy wise. Don't ya just wanna live in a bubble sometimes? *L* Looks like you had bunches of fun with your sister! Love the panda curser! So cute! : D

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/27/2006) : 

    I'm so sorry you have to go through spring with a red nose. I hope you feel better soon.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/28/2006) : 

    It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend with your sister! I would love to get to Ellis Island since I've never been there. My grandparents came through there too (also from Italy.)
    I know exactly what you are going through with the allergies, it's rough. I suffer from them too, but since quitting smoking and taking Flonase, I deal with it much easier and I am no longer one long sinus infection from April to September.
    Glad you were able to plan some knitting time, and I hope they won the softball game, too!
    (That music collage over at Lolly's WAS fun, mine is done, I just haven't posted it yet.)

     

    Blogger Patti said ... (4/28/2006) : 

    Sorry you are feeling so lousy dear heart, but by looks of the pollen count, it ain't getting better anytime soon :( Maybe King Arthur and Lance can cheer you up :)

     

    post a comment