Image Hosted by ImageShack.usE-Mail Me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Cathy~TWLK. Make your own badge here.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Socktoberfest2010


  • Chili Soup
  • French Toast Bake
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Stir 'n Drop Oatmeal Cookies


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Completed Blanket
  • Comfort Knitters...
  • Images of Received Squares


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Please Visit The Shawl Ministry


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    medal-blog-button


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us FingerlessGlovesKnitalong MultiDirectionalKnitalong

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Saturday, May 10, 2008

    ~Post Panic~

    Welcome back to my tightly wound world, where there hasn't been any knitting or crafting for the last SEVEN MONTHS to keep me from unraveling - well at least until the last few weeks!

    I wanted to thank you all for your great notes and words of encouragement over the last months, I can't even BEGIN to tell you how much they have meant to me.

    Speaking of encouragement and get well smiles.....
    I have to share this.... ....This little cutie showed up in my mailbox, totally unexpected, two days before my latest surgery from Amanda Cathleen. I was so surprised and touched that she would think of me after my being gone for so long - and not only that, but take the time to create such an incredibly cute gift with all those little ones she has to take care of! I was speechless! THANK YOU SO MUCH Amanda - I smile every time I see this little sweetie! :)


    Then there is this.... ...little bit of dolly bag gorgeousness! I fell in love with this little bag the first time I saw it on someone's blog and when I saw Debi's on Ravelry, I ..."gushed" - and she..."SENT"! I can't believe it! DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU! :)

    I am so totally lucky to have so many great people in my life, and so totally lucky to be alive! I have a lot of catching up to do, so much has happend over the last 7 months, other than my surgeries, that I want to share and of course, when you can't knit, you can do a "wee bit" of online shopping..... right? (shhhhhhhhhhhhh don't want dh to know EVERYTHING!)

    Oh, and even though I was invited to join Ravelry last July, I just started playing around with it a week or so ago - I am now an official ADDICT! This might not be a good thing and I can't even think about how much time it will take me to get my stash up on there! ugh! Anyhow if you want to visit me there, I'm CathyTWLK.

    I'll be back to write some "catch-up" posts soon. Have a great weekend!

    Comments on "~Post Panic~"

     

    Blogger Cindy said ... (5/11/2008) : 

    It is so good to hear from you. I'm so glad you are doing better.

     

    Blogger Rositta said ... (5/11/2008) : 

    Cathy, nice to see you back and welcome to Ravelry. It's been a bad year for me too but not nearly as bad as for you and I've thought of you often...ciao

     

    Blogger Larjmarj said ... (5/12/2008) : 

    Sounds like you're on the upswing! YAY!!

    Ravelry is addicting isn't it?

     

    Blogger Karen said ... (5/12/2008) : 

    Hurray, a post from you!!! It sounds like you are feeling much better. We sure did miss you. I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day. Big hugs and kisses. :)

     

    Blogger Julie said ... (5/13/2008) : 

    Welcome back to blogland! We've been right here waiting :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5/18/2008) : 

    ((hugs)) welcome back to blogland girl! I'm so glad that the little birdie makes you smile. : )
    What a gorgeous purse! I love that color.
    I can't tell you how glad I am to hear that you are feeling better!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5/19/2008) : 

    It's so wonderful to see you back in blog-land. You've been sooooo missed!

    Ravelry is a black hole. Be careful. ;-)

     

    post a comment