Image Hosted by ImageShack.usE-Mail Me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Cathy~TWLK. Make your own badge here.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Socktoberfest2010


  • Chili Soup
  • French Toast Bake
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Stir 'n Drop Oatmeal Cookies


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Completed Blanket
  • Comfort Knitters...
  • Images of Received Squares


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Please Visit The Shawl Ministry


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    medal-blog-button


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us FingerlessGlovesKnitalong MultiDirectionalKnitalong

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Thursday, December 22, 2005

    ~On the 4th day of Christmas~


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Update to post below:
    On the 3rd day of Christmas....the new, broken refrigerator is being replaced..... on January 3rd! lol In any event, the new side by side upstairs is HUGE and I have managed to squish everything in. DH came with me to the store to help carry all the food, which was much appreciated by me and will most likely keep the chiropractor away for a while ;) I have a nasty cold/cough/chills/body aches--- get the idea? I LOVE Advil more than anything else in life right now! I have finally finished my shopping, have a couple more things to wrap and tomorrow morning I will cook as much of Christmas dinner ahead of time as I can so that I can enjoy the morning with the "kids" (somewhere in my little brain they are all still very small children) (sigh). I wish you all love, peace and warm fuzzy hugs!
    *****************************
    On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me two new refrigerators..... a lovely side by side for upstairs and a top and bottom for the basement. On the fourth day of Christmas my true love came to me..... and told me the brand new refrigerator in the basement wasn't working!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't panic, I won't worry, I won't, I won't, I won't!!!!!!!!!! I just have to go shopping for groceries and Christmas Dinner and I need someplace to put THE FOOD! ugh!

    Is it me? Is it? or are things spinning out of control everywhere? I KNOW somewhere in my heart that it will all turn out ok and that I will pull this off, I just don't know HOW yet. The Chiropractor has put me back in order (now I just have to refrain from moving the $%$^& wall unit again). Today was my last day at work and the kids have promised to help shovel out the house and get it presentable before Santa comes! hmmmmmmmmm.

    As for my knitting, I cranked out another 1/2 dozen of my crocheted snowflake ornaments for little "extras" which has worked out well. I have not finished the handwarmers that were going to be gifts, but I will use them as birthday presents, so all is not lost.

    My sister and I had a great time on Sunday in Connecticut. We went to "A Stitch in Time" which is a lovely "craft store" owned and staffed by wonderful people. I bought a couple of gifts and some Queensland Yarn for myself along with a lovely hank of gorgeous variegated wool to make a wrap of some sort. It was a wonderful day that went by much too quickly! We usually go for a weekend in the fall to celebrate our birthdays but we didn't manage to go this year. We are hoping to make it a mid to late January trip - lots of time to sit and knit :)

    I would like to take a minute to thank all of the wonderful people I have met through this blog. I didn't know what to expect when I first started this (I guess I wasn't really expecting too much), but I feel truly blessed to have had my life touched by such caring and kind people. I hope you are all coping with the before holiday stresses in your lives and I wish you all peace-filled time with loved ones.

    Cath

    Comments on "~On the 4th day of Christmas~"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/24/2005) : 

    Have a wonderful Christmas! I'm also one who is very thankful for all the wonderful people in Blogland. Thanks for sharing!!!

     

    post a comment