Image Hosted by ImageShack.usE-Mail Me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Cathy~TWLK. Make your own badge here.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Socktoberfest2010


  • Chili Soup
  • French Toast Bake
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Stir 'n Drop Oatmeal Cookies


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Completed Blanket
  • Comfort Knitters...
  • Images of Received Squares


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Please Visit The Shawl Ministry


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    medal-blog-button


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us FingerlessGlovesKnitalong MultiDirectionalKnitalong

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Thursday, December 29, 2005

    ~Quick Post and Recipe~

    Hi all,
    Thank you so much for all of your supportive and sweet comments. I am truly blessed to have met some very nice people through this blog. I'm very sorry I haven't visited/commented on your blogs, I promise to be better soon!

    I was at work all day yesterday making the "move". The new office is WAY TOO small! Thankfully, I'm not claustrophobic, but I will miss the wide open, bright and cheery computer room. Ah well, I have to go back today as the desk that was in the new office is too small so they are bringing my desk upstairs. I need to try and organize the place so it is presentable. The Principal is taking three of us out to lunch today and then I have a dinner to go to with all of my brothers and sisters-in-law (hubby's family) tonight. I really need to get all of this done as my brand new - broken refrigerator is being replaced "some time" tomorrow. Maybe I'll use the time I'm waiting for them to come to "undecorate" the house. hmmmmmmmmm Then my oldest daughter's birthday is on New Years Day so I will need to go shopping for that. Time sure is flying by.

    I hope you all enjoy your day and enjoy the recipe below......
    Cath

    Comments on "~Quick Post and Recipe~"

     

    Blogger Karen said ... (12/29/2005) : 

    Wow wee, you sure have a busy week for a "vacation" week. Have fun finishing your new office and at your lunch with your co-workers. The family dinner sounds nice too. Here's hoping the NEW new refridge works. Happy birthday to your daughter - it must be hard to have a birthdays so close to Christmas. Thank you so much for the recipe - it looks wonderful and also very easy. I'm thinking it will be great for a romantic New Year's Day breakfast with my Sweetpea!!

     

    Blogger chris said ... (12/29/2005) : 

    Glad to hear that the move is going well! Lunch and dinner out sound like such fun, too- enjoy yourself! And decorating the house for the holidays is always so much fun, but somehow, I find that undecorating seems much less so. :-) Hope the new fridge works out well this time. Sounds like you've got a full plate right now; hope you get a chance to relax and enjoy a breather soon. And Happy Birthday to your daughter, too! (That must've been quite an exciting New Year's Day! ;-)) Take care and Happy New Year to you, Cathy! :-)

     

    Blogger chris said ... (12/29/2005) : 

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

    post a comment