|This is the "Monday culmination post" I promise the next post will contain knitting content! ;)|
This is a week to be wiped off the books, I won't go into everything that happened, it would take too long to read. I did learn a few things, however.
- When the spring lets go on an electric garage door opener, it sounds like an explosion!
- The spring doesn't let go after you've come home and have no place you MUST be..... it breaks when you need to leave again for work AND pick up two people on your way.
- I am prone to fits of maniacal laughter when I am stressed.
- It is INCREDIBLY difficult to lift a garage door that HAS NO HANDLE!!!!!!!!!
- I am very grateful that I have a 19 year old son who was strong enough to lift the door after wedging his fingers underneath it.
- Being efficient is virtually impossible when your computer is not hooked up to a printer, an internet connection and/or the network it should be.
- There are people in this world who aren't happy unless they are MISERABLE.
- The aforementioned people will go out of their way to make everyone around them just as miserable, or more so if that is possible.
- Stomach viruses last FOREVER.
- My son is much calmer than I am- i.e., if someone broke into my car, stole my stereo face plate and cd's I would be MORE THAN PISSED OFF!
- I enjoy his company and sense of humor more and more.
- Slipping on ice with a bad back is NOT a good thing!
- Sometimes the toothache you had is less painful than the toothache you have AFTER you go to the dentist.
- Talking is causing me pain, which is either a good or bad thing - depending upon who you are talking to.
- Breathing cold outside air with my mouth open is the cause of some serious pain.
- I love my dentist, but I HATE going to the dentist.
- Advil is my very BEST friend right now.
- Being afraid to eat might just jump start the diet I need to go on.
- If something can go wrong during a week such as this....... it will.
- It's almost over.
Oh, and if you have a minute...... would you take pity on me and "de-lurk" for de-lurking week? I'd love to know who comes to visit me here.