Image Hosted by ImageShack.usE-Mail Me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Cathy~TWLK. Make your own badge here.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Socktoberfest2010


  • Chili Soup
  • French Toast Bake
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Stir 'n Drop Oatmeal Cookies


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Completed Blanket
  • Comfort Knitters...
  • Images of Received Squares


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Please Visit The Shawl Ministry


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    medal-blog-button


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us FingerlessGlovesKnitalong MultiDirectionalKnitalong

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Tuesday, April 04, 2006

    ~Happy Birthday Matthew~

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.usHAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEWImage Hosted by ImageShack.us I love you!

    19 years ago today I was blessed with the birth of my first child and only son. I truly thought my heart would burst! Never in my life had I been so happy, and he has brought me more joy in his 19 years than I can put into words.

    He was due to be born on his Daddy's birthday (the 29th). My last day of work was Friday the 3rd ~ Dr's orders. I had my Dr. appointment on the 3rd, everything was great I went home early afternoon with plans to have lunch with my boss on Monday and promptly went into labor! lol So much for preparations - I went to the hospital at around 11 that evening and after about 36 hours of labor and 2 hours of pushing, he was delivered by C-Section at 10:35, Saturday, April 4th.

    What a great baby he was! Happy, smiling, cuddly - and then such a fun little boy. He loved his blocks (any kind ~ legos, tinkertoys, lincoln logs) matchbox cars (hundreds of them), squirt guns, ninja turtles, going for walks, puzzles, stories, playdough, singing!

    (click)

    He has been a wonderful brother to his three sisters, a joy to his grandparents, well loved by his teachers, friends and co-workers. He loves music, movies, fishing, the beach, trap shooting, his friends, and his family. I thoroughly enjoy his company! He has a wonderful sense of humor (always has), a quick wit and no enemies that I know of. I have been truly blessed!

    (Click)

    This is the FIRST time I haven't been with him on his birthday and I am finding it to be a very, very difficult first. He is away at college in Vermont, with a cold, a snow storm and college food! Not the kind of birthday a Mom wants for her "baby". lol He is in good spirits, has some great friends and is coming home a week from Friday for Easter!Image Hosted by ImageShack.us We will DEFINATELY celebrate when he's home ~ I just need to get through today!

    Comments on "~Happy Birthday Matthew~"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/05/2006) : 

    Happy Birthday!! What a wonderful post. I'm a bit teary eyed myself.

     

    Blogger Karen said ... (4/05/2006) : 

    Happy birthday to your "baby". I know it's tough not to have him physically here with you - but I get the feeling you two are always together, even a few states apart. I hope he gets over his cold soon.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/05/2006) : 

    Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Getting over the cold already, and as far as the snow goes, i have no comment. It was a great bday though, and this is quite the article i must say. Thanks mom. Love you, and i'll see you soon.

    -Matt

     

    post a comment