Image Hosted by ImageShack.usE-Mail Me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Cathy~TWLK. Make your own badge here.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Socktoberfest2010


  • Chili Soup
  • French Toast Bake
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Stir 'n Drop Oatmeal Cookies


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Completed Blanket
  • Comfort Knitters...
  • Images of Received Squares


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Please Visit The Shawl Ministry


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    medal-blog-button


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us FingerlessGlovesKnitalong MultiDirectionalKnitalong

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Monday, June 19, 2006

    ~Lost in Cyberspace~

    AGAIN a post lost by blogger!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know about you all, but I find it hard rewriting a post that has been completed - not sure why this is happening - any of you using Blogger having issues? I'm up for suggestions on alternative hosts - not sure what I'm going to do as of yet, just keeping options open.

    I have some work to get done, but will be back with my post, hopefully, later today! Stay Cool :)

    Comments on "~Lost in Cyberspace~"

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (6/19/2006) : 

    Having problems??? OH yes! I understand your frustrations completely - I am going to pay for a website and be done with Blogger. It may be free, but the hassles cost you big time in terms of energy, time and lost posts!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6/19/2006) : 

    I use blogspirit, before I hit the save button (and usually a few times while writing the post) I copy and paste what I've wrote into a outgoing email message, and I don't delete it until I see my post on my blog. That way if my post gets lost in cyberspace I still have it! (this was learned after I lost.. oh about 3 posts!*L*)

     

    post a comment