Image Hosted by ImageShack.usE-Mail Me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Cathy~TWLK. Make your own badge here.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Socktoberfest2010


  • Chili Soup
  • French Toast Bake
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Stir 'n Drop Oatmeal Cookies


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Completed Blanket
  • Comfort Knitters...
  • Images of Received Squares


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Please Visit The Shawl Ministry


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    medal-blog-button


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us FingerlessGlovesKnitalong MultiDirectionalKnitalong

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Tuesday, October 17, 2006

    ~I am Thankful~

    I am more thankful than words can possibly express. This is the vehicle my oldest and youngest daughter were in on Saturday afternoon when a "driver" coming down the road toward my daughter decided to suddenly take a left. In my daughters own words "Mom, he looked right at me and just hit the gas and turned into me" - I don't know, maybe he thought her car was a mirage?????????????? Oh and did I mention that his license was suspended so he was driving ILLEGALY, he was driving someone else's car and that he almost certainly has other more serious "issues" as well!....

    as you can see - he didn't quite make the turn! He also showed no regard for the girls after the accident. I am more than thankful that they are ok. Nicole has a splint on her wrist for a sprain. They are sore, but in one piece. I am blessed..... but I am VERY, VERY ANGRY.

    Thank you for your thoughts, prayers and wishes for Jenn. I will share them with her soon. If I haven't contacted you personally, please forgive me as my computer crashed and although I now have a new one, I haven't retrieved everything off the other one.

    Comments on "~I am Thankful~"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/18/2006) : 

    I am so glad no one was seriously injured.
    Karen
    http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

     

    Blogger Karen said ... (10/18/2006) : 

    Oh my goodness, how scary . . . both for them and for you. I am so thankful they are both okay. Sounds like the guy who hit them is a real piece of work. I hope he gets in serious trouble for this one.

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (10/18/2006) : 

    That is pretty scary, particularly given what just happened to your friend. I am glad your girls are okay. There are so many bad drivers out there, drivers with suspended licenses....it is such a bad situation and the punishments are so lenient that I don't think these people take it too seriously. Thank goodness this ended relatively well for your girls.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/19/2006) : 

    Thank God, they are both ok. It' sooooo scary. I hope you don't have any more problems.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/19/2006) : 

    ohmygoodness!I'm glad to hear your girls are alright. very scary

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/04/2006) : 

    Thank goodness they are ok. I've been in 3 accidents where the others have been at fault-luckily no one was injured but it sure is frustrating and scary. My love to you and your family!!

     

    post a comment