Image Hosted by ImageShack.usE-Mail Me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Cathy~TWLK. Make your own badge here.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Socktoberfest2010


  • Chili Soup
  • French Toast Bake
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Stir 'n Drop Oatmeal Cookies


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Completed Blanket
  • Comfort Knitters...
  • Images of Received Squares


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Please Visit The Shawl Ministry


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    medal-blog-button


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us FingerlessGlovesKnitalong MultiDirectionalKnitalong

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Monday, October 02, 2006

    ~One Year of TightlyWound~LooselyKnit Blogging~

    Today is...
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    TightlyWound~LooselyKnit's
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us ONE YEAR Blog-Anniversary!Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    As I said in my first post, my world is mostly out of control and knitting DOES play a big part in it - I'm grateful for that. I find knitting to be a great stress reliever that produces lovely objects (most of the time! lol) that I can give as gifts to the people that mean the most to me, or that need the "warm hug" of something handknit to help them through a rough time. Knitting is truly a double gift - to the knitter and the giftee!


    I have tried many new things over this first year, and I contribute a lot of it to the blog world! There have been knit-a-longs for fun and for supporting those that are sick and in need of comfort, Stephanie's Knitting Olympics and lots of fiber outings and online shopping - maybe too much online fiber shopping! lol There are so many talented and gifted knitters that are part of this ever expanding world, and it is incredible the things that one can learn while exploring and visiting blogs! I LOVE IT!

    I wasn't sure what to expect when I started this blog - it was started on Family Weekend at my son's college last year - an event that I was sadly unable to attend. What I have gained are a few wonderful "blog friends" that have been a gift for me. There aren't a lot of people that comment on this blog, but the ones that do have meant more to me than I can express in words. There is always a kind word, a helpful tip and the kind of support that only compassionate, caring people can give when life throws a curve-ball ~ you are truly appreciated and a blessing in my life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

    Comments on "~One Year of TightlyWound~LooselyKnit Blogging~"

     

    Blogger Beth said ... (10/02/2006) : 

    Happy Blogiversary!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/02/2006) : 

    *dancing* HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!!! YAY!! : D

     

    Blogger Larjmarj said ... (10/03/2006) : 

    Happy Blogiversary!!
    Hugs! I know what you mean, our little online communities really can brighten our day and make us feel connected in a sometimes disconnected world.

     

    Blogger Debi said ... (10/03/2006) : 

    Happy Blogiversary Cathy!!!

    Even tho sometimes blogging can be a pain and people who "think" they know you becsuse you've let them see a tiny slice of your life can be knuckleheads it's wonderful friends like you who make it worthwhile!

     

    Blogger Karen said ... (10/03/2006) : 

    Happy one year blogiversary!!!! I'm so glad you decided to start your blog, and that we have "met", because you are such a wonderful friend to me!! I am continually in awe of how supportive and caring knit bloggers are. :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/04/2006) : 

    Happy Days, Cathy! It's a blogiversary!!!! I've enjoyed reading about you these past months!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/06/2006) : 

    Happy blogiversary. I can only say I'm sooo glad you started your blog so that I could 'meet' you. See I'm selfish-you're all mine. ;) Thanks for sharing and being you!!
    what did we do with all that spare time before blogging?? *wink*

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/08/2006) : 

    Happy Blogiversary!

     

    post a comment