Image Hosted by ImageShack.usE-Mail Me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Cathy~TWLK. Make your own badge here.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Socktoberfest2010


  • Chili Soup
  • French Toast Bake
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Stir 'n Drop Oatmeal Cookies


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Completed Blanket
  • Comfort Knitters...
  • Images of Received Squares


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Please Visit The Shawl Ministry


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    medal-blog-button


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us FingerlessGlovesKnitalong MultiDirectionalKnitalong

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Thursday, December 31, 2009

    ~Looking Forward~

    As you may have noticed, my attempt to blog more often, failed miserably, but as 2009 is leaving us and we are ready to welcome a new year, I am resolving to try to blog at least once a week for 2010. I miss having my posts to look back on, not just for knitting content, but as a small record of the happenings in this very busy family. I also miss the connection I've had with the group of blog "friends" that I have made and that have come to mean so much to me. You wonderful people have been there for me in the happiest of times and in the absolute worst year of my entire life, and I cherish all of you and especially the gift of love that you knit together for me.

    DSC04952

    I wrap myself up in this wonderful "hug" almost every evening and especially in times of physical pain and/or stress.
    My children are growing so quickly, and although they sometimes trigger "stress", they also bring me more joy than I could ever begin to articulate. I am surrounded by not only my children, but their wonderful friends who refer to me as "momma". There is NEVER a dull moment in my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way!
    2010 will bring some big changes here.... My oldest, Matthew, will graduate from college in the Spring. My second child, Melyssa, will turn 21 on New Year's Day, my third, Emily, will graduate from High School and my youngest, Nicole, will be a Junior. We are still a "softball" family, which takes up an immense amount of time, but brings the girls great joy. Nikki has been the Varsity starting pitcher since her freshman year, pitching every game, as well as playing for a travel team and indoor teams all winter. Emily who has been the varsity first baseman since her freshman year is finishing up her High School career as Captain. It is so much fun to have watched all three of my girls play together on the High School Team. They are happy, which makes this Mom very, very happy!

    There hasn't been a lot of knitting this year for many reasons, and there were times when I had a few minutes to knit, but couldn't seem to pick it up and accomplish anything. I'm hoping this changes, as I miss the comfort and joy it brings me.

    I did knit a few little things for Christmas....
    DSCN1089
    The little Jingle Bell Stocking was a quick, cute knit :)

    DSCN1076 DSCN1081
    This Stocking was made for Nikki's "friend" Tommy for Christmas and worked up super quick!

    1225092233
    This one was for Emily's boyfriend Jeff - (he took this picture! you'd never be able to tell a 17 year old boy took this now would you??????????? lol)

    I hope 2009 hasn't been too hard for you. I wish health and happiness for 2010 and look forward to getting back in touch with you all!

    Comments on "~Looking Forward~"

     

    Anonymous Karen said ... (1/01/2010) : 

    Happy New Year Cathy.

     

    Blogger Julie said ... (1/01/2010) : 

    Happy New Year Cathy!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/01/2010) : 

    I've got the same resolution about posting once a week in 2010. Happy New Year to you & your family.

     

    post a comment