Image Hosted by ImageShack.usE-Mail Me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Cathy~TWLK. Make your own badge here.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Socktoberfest2010


  • Chili Soup
  • French Toast Bake
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Stir 'n Drop Oatmeal Cookies


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Completed Blanket
  • Comfort Knitters...
  • Images of Received Squares


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Please Visit The Shawl Ministry


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    medal-blog-button


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us FingerlessGlovesKnitalong MultiDirectionalKnitalong

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Saturday, January 07, 2006

    ~Let's Hear it for Weekends!~

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Hi all! I hope you have all had a good week. Feels like an incredibly LONG week, but nevertheless it is over. I have moved into my new office and am adjusting. We've had some very tense moments and some hysterically funny moments. -- People have a hard time realizing that I haven't changed, I have just changed locations. I will never understand the people in this world that thrive on conflict and intrigue and when there isn't any, they create it themselves. Ah well, I am hoping things will calm down. We had a snow day on Tuesday, it was beautiful to look at .... from the inside out! The kids and I baked and watched some Disney Movies and had a really nice relaxing day, and since I have Wednesday's off, I only had a two day work week this week! woooooooo hoooooooooo!
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    I have been knitting, quick things. The diagonal scarf is made up of Red Heart Light and Lofty with some fun fur mixed in every 8 rows or so. It is a huge hit with everyone that gets it as a gift and it takes no time at all. (is this what is referred to as ghetto?????) lol
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    My laundry room has a winter clothesline now (I did not make the two sweaters on the right). I love it, I do have summer "clothes" to hang also.

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    I've started a new Knitted Babe and I'm trying to decide if I am going to make some socks now or work on another pair of Fingerless Mitts - maybe I'll do both! It's 2006 now, so I can have a bunch of projects going now, right? right? ABSOLUTELY! When Patti and I were in Connecticut before Christmas, we visited one of our favorite Craft stores and while there, I came across a knitted sample and the pattern for socks made out of Queensland Llama Seta and Kathmandu. I didn't purchase the pattern, but I have no doubt I can figure it out. The foot is the Llama Seta and the ankle portion is the Kathmandu - they were sooooooooooo soft to touch that I am itching to make them. I have the yarn a gorgeous denim blue for the foot and a beautiful tweed for the top (yes folks, I am truly a sock-slut!)
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    (the picture doesn't do it justice, but I can't find good light in here and I really don't want to go out in the cold)

    and finally, here we have Beau who has figured out a way to make the couch even MORE comfortable! lol After I shot this picture, he curled up in a little ball in there and slept for two hours! What a life :)
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Today I am on catch-up duty - tons of laundry, picking up, some cleaning and softball practice begins for the girls this weekend (for their travel teams). This is our cue that we are on our way to Spring (we won't think about how much snow and cold lies between now and then! ugh!).

    I wanted to thank those of you that left comments and sent emails for Melyssa's birthday - you are all so sweet - she was thrilled that people that really didn't know her would take the time to send her Birthday wishes - Thank you! Also, an update on my friend, that I told you about previously, who had been diagnosed with cancer - she has been told that they "believe they got it all"! YAY! She will go in for checks every 6 months - but finally some good news for someone that has had very little of it in her young life! Thank you for all of your prayers and wishes for her recovery (she also made the snowman banner for the top of my blog - cute huh?!)

    I hope you all have a great day/weekend! Happy Knitting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Comments on "~Let's Hear it for Weekends!~"

     

    Blogger Karen said ... (1/07/2006) : 

    Hey there! Long week - with only two working days - LOL!! Sorry to hear about the conflict-creating co-working, hope they leave you alone soon. As for the knitting stuff - I say New Year, New Projects. Get as many going as you wish! Your winter clothesline is so cute . . . don't forget to show us the summer one too (if summer ever gets here).

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/08/2006) : 

    hey sock slut,;)
    cast on those socks-that yarn is gorgeous. I wish I could feel it. By the way, there is nothing wrong with lots of projects at one time. I have that sickness and I like it that way.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/08/2006) : 

    I love the ghetto scarf! I'm not usually a fan of the furry & glittery together, but those two look great together and I am really liking it! Quick things definitely have their uses. Few things feel as good as finishing something in a couple of hours. Love the new design too =)

     

    post a comment