Image Hosted by ImageShack.usE-Mail Me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Cathy~TWLK. Make your own badge here.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Socktoberfest2010


  • Chili Soup
  • French Toast Bake
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Stir 'n Drop Oatmeal Cookies


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Completed Blanket
  • Comfort Knitters...
  • Images of Received Squares


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Please Visit The Shawl Ministry


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    medal-blog-button


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us FingerlessGlovesKnitalong MultiDirectionalKnitalong

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Saturday, February 04, 2006

    ~Stash Enhancement... For Medicinal Purposes Only~

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    What better to way to soothe oneself, than a trip to the LYS? Well...... A trip to the LYS that is having a sale! I have to say that this made me feel better and I am still feeling the affects! (The pictures are clickable thumbnails)
    Here we have some Symphonie and Lambs Pride for a felted bag that I will begin shortly FOR ME! The Lambs Pride was purchased because I needed one more hank of the Symphonie to make the size bag I have planned and I bought the last two in that colorway. I'm thinking a stripe near the top with the Lambs Pride might be pretty. Nestled in the middle of the picture is a hank of Fleece Artist in absolutely gorgeous shades of burgundy - I LOVE IT! (I couldn't NOT buy sock yarn)

    Here
    we have some Noro Silk Garden, 3 balls in the 201colorway and 2 balls in the 47colorway, they are truly lovely.

    Not only did I soothe my soul with purchases, I also had a bit of fun with my swift, I really DO LOVE playing with this
    . I wound the three hanks I bought, plus three Cascade 220's that were waiting for winding. If I had had more time, I would have pulled out the bucket of yarn (in the stash.... shhhhhhhhh) that has more unwound hanks just waiting to be "swiftly wound" !Image Hosted by ImageShack.us lol (It's the pain med making the horrific jokes, don't hold it against me;))

    "Little" Beau had some fun watching the swift while it was turning and then keeping a close eye on the skein of Lamb's Pride I wound when I was done with the rest.
    He had my foot under his head and his nose to the yarn the entire time! It was very funny.

    Finally, I just had to jump on the word cloud bandwagon. This was fun, I played with the colors and had a hard time decided which one to post.

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    I head off to the dentist for the first of possibly two root canals on Monday morning, your positive thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Comments on "~Stash Enhancement... For Medicinal Purposes Only~"

     

    Blogger Karen said ... (2/04/2006) : 

    Your LYS sounded like the perfect way to soothe yourself. Your yarn is all beautiful . . . can't wait to see the wonderful projects you'll knit up with it. I'll be thinking of you Monday and sending you soothing thoughts.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2/07/2006) : 

    Hope all went well with the dentist yesterday and you made quite a haul from the sale! My cat sits on the table and watches the swift spin, he'll come flying in out of nowhere as soon as he hears it start spinning.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2/09/2006) : 

    oh I hope the detist trip went well. Just keep that yarn in mind.

     

    post a comment