Image Hosted by ImageShack.usE-Mail Me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Cathy~TWLK. Make your own badge here.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Socktoberfest2010


  • Chili Soup
  • French Toast Bake
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Stir 'n Drop Oatmeal Cookies


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Completed Blanket
  • Comfort Knitters...
  • Images of Received Squares


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Please Visit The Shawl Ministry


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    medal-blog-button


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us FingerlessGlovesKnitalong MultiDirectionalKnitalong

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Wednesday, November 29, 2006

    ~MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

    Jenn Update...

    I came home today and was greeted with packages - SEVEN packages with a total of 14 squares! woooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo! The squares are absolutely gorgeous, soft and lovely - I put a link to the images of the squares and who they were from over on the left under Jenn's Button. This link is my sincere attempt to make sure that I have the image with the knitter to give to Jenn after she receives this treasure, but feel free to head over and take a look, it is truly eye candy! :) THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *****************************

    Things here are crazy as usual - work still sucks BIG TIME and I'm trying to keep a positive attitude which is hard for me at this time of the year - I have a hard time staying "happy" in the dark - I'm guessing I have some form of the Seasonal Affective Disorder. Nic is still having some irregular and fluttery heart rythms so she was given an event monitor to wear for a couple of days to see if we can catch it - she is totally unfazed :) My Beau has another ear infection, the poor puppy - and he HATES having drops put in his ears, so it is a wee bit of a challenge :)
    ******************************

    On a positive note, I took down the fall/Thanksgiving decorations and pulled out the boxes of Christmas Decorations - Em and I started putting some decorations up and I have no doubt the girls will be full tilt on it tomorrow after school! It will be nice to get the tree over the weekend and not try to decorate it and the whole house at the same time :)
    *******************************

    I'm sorry this post has no pictures, but I have uploaded myself to death tonight, so head on over here for a peak if you'd like - I know I'm going to and then off to bed with me!

    Have a great Thursday - we are over the hump for this week! Have I done any Christmas shopping yet? NOOOOOOOOOOO! Do I have birthday presents for the family members that have birthdays this weekend and next week? NOOOOOOOOOOOO! - In the famous words of Scarlett O'Hara... "Oh Fiddle-dee-dee, I'll think about it tomorrow!" lol

    nite!

    Comments on "~MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~"

     

    Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said ... (11/30/2006) : 

    I am so glad you like the lace square. I will try to get another one out to you this weekend. Please hug Jenn for us!
    =:8

     

    Blogger Julie said ... (11/30/2006) : 

    My square is coming along slowly. Think I picked too fiddly a pattern but I've finally got decent gauge and am making good progress now :) They look great so far!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/30/2006) : 

    Mine is nearly done as well. I'll probably finish it tonight watching tv, then block it quickly and have it in the mail by Saturday. Hugs to Jenn.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/30/2006) : 

    They are wonderful squares! I am knitting mine this weekend..what a joy it will be to see them all come together to make a blanket!

     

    Blogger Karen said ... (11/30/2006) : 

    The squares look great!! I've finished knitting the baby sweater I need for Saturday, so I can start on my square tonight. Have you set a dead-line? I'm thinking it will go pretty quickly and I can mail it off soon. Hang in there with all of the holiday craziness. Love ya!!

     

    Blogger Dorothy said ... (12/01/2006) : 

    Those are some great squares.

    I've finished mine and discovered that I don't have an address to send them to. If you could shoot me a line at duchofb @ yahoo . ca , with your address that would be great. Then I can get mine started on it way to you tomorrow.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/01/2006) : 

    Oh I hope those heart flutters are ok. I'm glad she's being monitored.
    My square has been done for a while now and I just received my best friend's square on Wed. so I should be heading to the post office tomorrow morning with all my mailing goodies to send off.
    Oh and I hate this dark too. It makes jogging with the kids a real challenge. I must maintain my sanity somehow. :)

     

    Blogger ~Kristie said ... (12/02/2006) : 

    I blocked my square today so hopefully I'll have it off in the mail on Monday! Hopefully the squares will start pouring in next week!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/05/2006) : 

    hope your puppy feels better soon! And that Nic is ok : )

     

    post a comment