Image Hosted by ImageShack.usE-Mail Me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Cathy~TWLK. Make your own badge here.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Socktoberfest2010


  • Chili Soup
  • French Toast Bake
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Stir 'n Drop Oatmeal Cookies


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Completed Blanket
  • Comfort Knitters...
  • Images of Received Squares


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Please Visit The Shawl Ministry


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    medal-blog-button


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us FingerlessGlovesKnitalong MultiDirectionalKnitalong

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Wednesday, October 11, 2006

    ~Please Pray~

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Please pray for my dear friend Jenn who has just lost her husband, 7 year old son and 4 month old baby in a horrible car crash. I just have no words, but I beg you all to pray for her.

    Comments on "~Please Pray~"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/11/2006) : 

    Oh my gosh I am so extremely sorry - there really are no words for something so tragic...I will have her in my prayers.

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (10/11/2006) : 

    Cathy, I feel sick to my stomach; I can't even imagine what she is going through. I will certainly add her to my prayers. Words are hardly adequate.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/12/2006) : 

    I am so sorry...
    Karen
    http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/12/2006) : 

    I am so sorry...
    Karen
    http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

     

    Blogger Karen said ... (10/12/2006) : 

    How horrible. Oh my gosh, I can't even fathom. I will be thinking of her (and you) all day.

     

    Blogger Debi said ... (10/12/2006) : 

    OMG how awful! I hope she wasn't in the crash as well! I'll keep her in my prayers and send her wishes of comfort.

     

    Blogger Larjmarj said ... (10/13/2006) : 

    Simply unimagineable...I know that you will be there for her, she is in my thoughts.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/14/2006) : 

    There are no words for such a tragedy. She will be in my thoughts and prayers and I hope that she wasn't in the car as well.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/19/2006) : 

    I can't even begin to imagine what she is going through right, she will be in my thoughts and prayers.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/04/2006) : 

    Oh you are going through some horrible times! My prayers go out to her! I'm soo sorry.

     

    post a comment