Image Hosted by ImageShack.usE-Mail Me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Cathy~TWLK. Make your own badge here.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Socktoberfest2010


  • Chili Soup
  • French Toast Bake
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Stir 'n Drop Oatmeal Cookies


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Completed Blanket
  • Comfort Knitters...
  • Images of Received Squares


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Please Visit The Shawl Ministry


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    medal-blog-button


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us FingerlessGlovesKnitalong MultiDirectionalKnitalong

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Saturday, December 16, 2006

    ~Goodies~

    I finally did it! I updated the images page for Jenn's Blanket! The squares are just gorgeous, please feel free to head on over and take a look!

    I thought I'd share one more picture of the two patients from last week - this silly dog slept on top of her for the longest time - the flash on my camera woke him up! They were the cutest pair last weekend!

    Speaking of last weekend, I took a spur of the moment trip to CT to meet Patti for the day and I received my belated birthday present from her! It is awesome! I cherish hand made gifts, and these are just gorgeous!

    First we have a lovely framed cross stitch...


    I'm told she modeled the black sheep in that family after me and I have no IDEA what she could possibly be talking about! lol It is so, so cute!

    Then she did some beaded cross stitch and made me these pins - I've been "hinting" for these for years - I don't cross stitch as much as I used to because my eyes aren't what they were, so I will truly cherish these little guys!



    Then I got all of these goodies in the bag .... a new mug with some cute sheep on it, sticky notes - who can't use sticky notes... breast cancer pens and a great panda cam book!
    I do believe I made out like a bandit!

    We also visited our favorite LYS - A Stitch in Time - while we were there and I bought myself a couple of little gifties...
    I love this book, and can't wait to start in on my stockings, since I am WAY behind in my mistletoes knit-a-long. Hopefully, I can get the stockings done for NEXT Christmas!

    I also purchased these....

    the gorgeous pattern for the Storm Water Shawl (bought that online), the size 17 and 19 Denise tips and another Chibi - because you can NOT have too many Chibi's!

    I also bought the companion set to go with my Denise set, but when I came home I read about the new Pink Denise Set that contributes a portion of the sale to Breast Cancer (actually they charge a couple of dollars more for the pink set and send that to Breast Cancer). I have since sent them my new companion set and will be receiving the pink set in return. I have contributed a few dollars and will get pink cords instead. This, I am thinking, may help me in my quest to learn the art of knitting with two circs!

    All in all, I am excited with all of my new goodies!

    I have been truly scattered with my knitting - I keep starting new things and not finishing anything! I am absolutely NOT going to have time to finish the Christmas knitting I had planned, and now that I have all of these wip's I may never finish anything again! lol

    I have NOT, on the other hand, finished my Christmas shopping or done any baking! I am quite behind and am soon to panic, no doubt! We had a horrific week at work, wherein our boss has resigned and we will be getting a new leader in January - a very hard situation for all involved - and not to be a whiner, but I work directly for this person and will soon work directly for the new person that I have never met - ah well - I am normally a pretty adaptable person, so hopefully it will all work out.

    Tomorrow I will head on out to Vermont to pick up the boy from college! We can NOT wait for him to come home, we have a Confirmation class meeting for Em tomorrow afternoon/evening and then back to the grindstone next week! I am truly hoping for some extra hours in the days ahead so that I can finish preparing for Christmas!

    Comments on "~Goodies~"

     

    Blogger Carole Knits said ... (12/17/2006) : 

    I haven't baked yet, either. I did make Chex Party mix yesterday, though. I guess that counts. And I finally started wrapping. Ugh.
    Is it too late to send a square?

     

    Blogger Karen said ... (12/17/2006) : 

    Sounds like you guys had a wonderful day!! Patti is so talented. I'll have to be sure to check out Stitch in Time one day!! I haven't begun my baking over here yet either - I suppose I should begin to panic. I've vowed to myself to make a few batches of dough today. Have a safe trip up to get Matt - hurrah!!!

     

    Blogger Larjmarj said ... (12/18/2006) : 

    Baking? There are these places called bakeries, they sell cookies there...don't do it!! I love the pic of your daughter with the dog...SO cute. He looks perfectly content to smush her. I have done some holiday knitting but never what I have planned. Oh well

     

    Blogger Cindy said ... (12/20/2006) : 

    I'm so glad you got the square. A belated Happy Birthday and an early Merry Christmas. Take a deep breath........then run.

     

    post a comment