Image Hosted by ImageShack.usE-Mail Me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Cathy~TWLK. Make your own badge here.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Socktoberfest2010


  • Chili Soup
  • French Toast Bake
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Stir 'n Drop Oatmeal Cookies


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Completed Blanket
  • Comfort Knitters...
  • Images of Received Squares


  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Please Visit The Shawl Ministry


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    medal-blog-button


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us FingerlessGlovesKnitalong MultiDirectionalKnitalong

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Friday, April 06, 2007

    ~Thank You and Bye for Now~

    I'd like to thank those of you that left the more than kind comments regarding Jenn's Blanket (you touched my heart!), and I'd especially like to thank Carrie for her willingness to help put the blanket together - I may just take you up on it!

    I have finished updating the ~ Comforting Jenn ~ Knitters and Squares pages, so if you see an error, or if I missed someone, please let me know and I will try to fix it as soon as possible.

    I have been pretty bad at posting to the blog lately, not sure what the problem is, but I mostly feel that the posts are getting pretty boring, and judging from the comments (or lack of them) they probably are! lol I think, therefore, that I will take a bit of a break from blogging and focus on attempting to get this blanket put together inbetween all of the softball games and practices that are now in full swing with the 3 girls. They are collectively on 5 teams right now and it is getting pretty crazy around here. I also need to find more time to spend with my Mom who is failing so much faster now.

    In closing, I'd like to wish you all a very happy and blessed Easter (if you celebrate), and thank you all again for your incredibly beautiful contributions to Jenn's blanket - you have truly touched my heart and I am certain the kindness and love that you knit into every stitch will touch hers as well!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    To All of You!

    Comments on "~Thank You and Bye for Now~"

     

    Blogger pacalaga said ... (4/06/2007) : 

    Enjoy your break, and have fun putting the blanket together! I hope your mom rallies and feels well for a long time!

     

    Blogger Cindy said ... (4/06/2007) : 

    Take the time you need. We'll be waiting for you. Take care now.

     

    Blogger ~Kristie said ... (4/06/2007) : 

    Your posts are NOT boring, but maybe you're just bored with posting?

    Go ahead and enjoy your break. You definitely deserve one although I will definitely miss you. :-(

    Have fun with your girls and my prayers are for you and your family. Happy Easter

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/06/2007) : 

    Enjoy your break and have a Happy Easter!
    I don't think your posts are boring at all.
    Karen
    http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/06/2007) : 

    Enjoy your break girl, I'll miss you and your posts!
    Hope your family has a wonderful Easter as well, ((hugs))

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/06/2007) : 

    Enjoy your break hun..Will miss reading the posts (and commenting when Blogger lets me)..(and I agree iwth Kristie your posts are not boring!!)

    Take care of yourself. Dont overdo anything..

    Katt

     

    Blogger Rositta said ... (4/08/2007) : 

    I enjoy your posts but wish you a good break. I understand about your Mom and wanting to have more time...ciao:)

     

    Blogger Larjmarj said ... (4/08/2007) : 

    Take a breath and relax! Enjoy your break and do or not do what you need to for yourself. Take naps, gaze out at nature and day dream.

     

    Blogger Karen said ... (4/09/2007) : 

    Awww, I don't think your posts are ever boring. But it sounds like you could use a little break. Enjoy it and we'll look forward to hearing more from you when things calm down!

     

    post a comment